Membership is open to all the students and faculty of the Govt. Medical College, Thrissur. However, library materials are issued to only teaching staff, post graduate students and SC/ST students. For that, they have to fill up the prescribed application form and get counter signed by HODs of the concerned departments and submitted to the librarian for borrowing books.
Click here to download application form.
Provisional and guest lecturers are not permitted to borrow books from the library. However they are permitted to refer the library books.
Membership to Delegates of CME for Junior Doctors conducted by TMCAA
Provisional membership is given to the delegates of CME for junior doctors conducted by TMCAA provided, observing the following conditions:
- Delegates are permitted to use only the seminar hall area from 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM.
- Delegates are not permitted to bring their personal books, note books (except loose sheets) inside the library or take out library books. Books will not be lent to the delegates.
- Delegates have to write their name and mobile no. and time in the Entrance Register each time they visit the library and put signature in the register at the time of entrance and exit.
- Keep the mobile phone in the silent mode.
- Delegates have to show ID cards on demand.
- Delegates have to pay Rs. 250 as registration fee and Rs. 750 as library fee for one year